Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Toon introductions: Anjelique the Warrior

     Aaah my warrior.  She will always have a special place in my heart since she was my first character on Daggerspine.  My first 60.  My first 70.  My first 85 and my first 90.  (I leveled my mage first during Wrath of the Lich King since I was raiding with her at the time.)


     One thing some may be curious about is why all my toons have the same name spelled differently.  My first wife's name was Angelique.  I named my toons after her thinking it would make her less mad that I was playing the game and maybe to actually get her to play with me.  That plan failed miserably on both accounts.  Any toon not named after her was created after the divorce with the exception of my Shaman.  My current wife paid for a name change back when she actually played the game with me, for reasons that should be obvious.

   So back to my warrior.  This toon actually raided MC when it was current content so she has been around.  I don't raid much.  In fact, until the addition of raid finder, I have never beaten the last boss of an expansion while it was still current content.  This is the toon that did it.  My mighty warrior stared the fallen Aspect of Earth in the eyes and struck the mighty behemoth down!  I don't know if it will ever happen again. End game stuff is just too time consuming for me.  I like to have fun while I'm playing so I stick to doing solo quests and doing old school raids for fun and transmog loots, mounts and legendaries as well as pet battling.

     My warrior and I have been though alot together.  She has the most /played of any of my toons.  Has done the most quests, got the most gold, had the most achievements up until they made them account wide.  She's just been around.  I would definitely not say that warrior is my favorite class to play in-game as there are others that I enjoy more, but I would say that she is my favorite toon and probably always will be due to sentimental reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment