Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Super Splendid and Spectacular Shamanistic Sex Change.

     So this week Blizzard is having a 50% off sale on all of their account services.  The options were endless and I could have very easily broke the bank.  Willpower won out in the end, and I narrowed down the things I wanted to do to just one.  I turned my shaman to a man!  This is what she used to look like.


     I will definitely miss her.  The main reason I made the decision was pretty much that Cataclysm tier set looks better on males.  Bigger shoulders just look cool and male draenei have some of the biggest shoulder models.  I don't think they have the biggest, I would say that distinction probably belongs to orcs or tauren.  I don't have the whole complete Cataclysm set yet but will start farming it when I hit 90 what with the recent nerf to Serpent Shrine Cavern and the addition of new battle pets in there with the 5.3 patch.  So Kallista, formerly known as Angilyque, will now be known as Tyrionn.


     I first tried Kallisto but it had been taken already.  So I went with the Game of Thrones reference.  The girl shaman was way hotter but now I have big shoulders and it only set me back $7.50.  Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment