Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ancient Tome of Dinomancy...Check!

     Today I decided to head out to the Isle of Giants for the first time to get my tome so I could tame me a triceratops.  Checking out the horror stories on the Wowhead comments, I figured I was in for the long haul. In all actuality, it only took me 17 kills for it to drop.  The downside is that I didn't get any of the pet drops which made me a sad panda.


     After getting to book to drop I took a stroll around the island just to explore.  There are all kinds of cool colors to choose from.  It's like a pet department store.  Just stroll through the aisles and pick your colors.  As soon as I saw the white/albino one I knew I had to have one...so I got one.  I named my new pet Ghost.

Welcome Ghost.
The next one I came across that I had to have was the blue one.  Super cool skin with the stripes adding a nice touch to it.  I named it Stormcloud.


     I tamed both as marksman spec so I ignored the Devilsaurs at first.  I did come back though because they had some really nice brand new colors for them as well.  The first that caught my eye was this bluish/purplish one.


     Then I saw these.  Black with orange stripes.  Little mini versions of Oondasta, without the armor of course.  Totally pimp.  I abandoned my purplish one since my 5 stable slots were full, so I could get this one here.


     Now I think I'm gonna farm here a bit longer to see if I can get some of the battle pets to drop.  I was hoping to get at least one or two while I was farming for the book but alas, such was not my luck.  Until next time, stay thirsty my friends.

2 comments:

  1. PassTheWheel com offers drivers permit test help for the official learners license written knowledge test Practice sample test questions answers in Ontario, British Columbia ICBC , Alberta California DMV click here Alberta Class 7 Learner's Knowledge Test

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. My first blog comment is just some guy (or bot) spamming me. Well, at least something found my page.

      Delete