Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Meeting Eitrigg

So I'm finally getting around to reading The Shattering novel.  One of the great things about the Warcraft novels is the fact that you can actual go and visit these characters in the game.  I'm very new to the Horde side of the game so I'm not as familiar with their towns and cities as I am the Alliance locations.  It's almost like playing an entire new game.  So I'm tooling around Orgrimmar (this place is so confusing to me).  I go in to Grommash Hold to check out Garrosh to berate him for being such a huge douchebag.  Then I get my first in-game glimpse of Eitrigg.  He is Thrall's most trusted advisor at the beginning of the novel while he is still Warchief.  I'm only in the first few chapters so Garrosh is not warchief, and has not killed Cairne yet.  As a lifetime Alliance player, I've never had the chance to just walk around and explore these places without being instantaneously one-shot by guards and players alike.  I'm sure I will see many other familiar faces in my travels through the Horde quest lore of Azeroth.



No comments:

Post a Comment