Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

And now introducing...My 7th level 90...The Mage!

     Today I got my seventh level 90.  It seemed to go really quick for a couple reasons.  Of course the most obvious reason is that 5.3 made leveling to 90, 33% faster.  On top of that, I leveled Archaeology on my mage up to 600 which got her well past 86.  Jade Forest got her to 88.  Ran a couple dungeons and very few quests in Kun-Lai Summit to get to 89.  Then once at 89, headed to Dread Wastes to finish it off since the XP per quest is the best out there.


     And just a side note, questing in Dread Wastes in mostly Jade Forest iLvl 384 gear is easier said than done.  But I survived.  Now on to the next one, which I haven't decided yet between my Paladin, Shaman or Warlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment