Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

No friends that play WoW? Just talk to yourself about it...on your brand new blog!

     Hello anybody who must be super bored and is actually here reading this.  I love World of Warcraft.  Nobody else that I know in real life plays.  This fact sucks.  So I have decided to just talk to myself about it. I will post anything that is interesting to me on this page and it will also serve as a running history of my wonderful Warcraft experiences.



     Just on the odd chance somebody cares, I shall share my WoW history up to this date.  I have been playing since November of 2004.  I didn't buy it the day it came out or anything but a Navy buddy of mine got me started after he started so for all intents and purposes, I have been playing pretty much since the game came out.  I have only played Alliance until recently.  I now have 11 toons, all Alliance, on Daggerspine (PVP) one of each class.  At the time of this posting, I have 5 level 90s and my Death Knight who is 89 and close.  The rest are 85+ except for my Monk, who is still a lowbie since he was just made this expansion.  Over the years, playing on a PVP server, I have grown an INTENSE hatred for Horde.  But now that I have actually done a few quests and learned some of their history by reading the Warcraft novels and such, I realized one thing.  It's not the Horde that is the problem, it is the huge dickheads and douchebags that are playing the Horde toons.  I'm sure if I had "grown up" playing Horde on a PVP server then I would probably hate Alliance players just as much.  So don't hate the toon that is ganking you, hate the stupid, puke swilling jerkoff that is playing the toon ganking you.

     I have a really good WoW friend in game.  He has a guild on Darrowmere which is a PVE server.  All the fun of World of Warcraft without all the stress and griefing.  He is the one who gave me the idea of making some Horde toons and he would park me by all the grand master pet battle trainers who reward bags for their dailies using his passenger mount.  This is how it started, but then I got the itch, so then I thought why not, and I made 11 toons on that server too, one of each class.  I've actually even sunk a good amount of time in to some of them.  And hey, it wouldn't hurt to get at least one of them to 90 for the Double Agent achievement!  I have always been curious about the Horde side of things but never bothered because my Alliance toons took up so much of my time.  But why not find out a little bit more about the amazing lore that this game contains.  Remember, other than Garrosh, who is a huge dick, the Hordies aren't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment